Anybody else hitting the sales today?

I am always after a good deal and I know Wal-Mart has all of their Christmas decorations, candy, and gift sets half off today. I will probably look through that stuff...but I'm after a couple of the holiday scented candles they had and some more stuff for the baby even if it isn't on clearance.

If you're going out, what are you going to look for?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Shopping

• I have a $100 Target gift card burning a hole in my wallet right now...And my kids are still asleep because they felt it was necessary to get up wayyy early yesterday. But I think I will get some essentials that I don't have to get on payday. HOWEVER, if I see a great sale, I am on it!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• im going out to just go :) if i find something worth buying... ITS MINE :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My mother just took 2 of my kids to the mall to hit up the sales. I stayed home with the baby. I think my mom is out to buy them a new wardrobe she never likes any of the clothing I buy for them ... which is fine with me less I gotta buy!

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• todays sales sounds better than the day after thanksgiving sale
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• buying the kids bunk beds today!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 9:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Im going out today. I know one place to hit is Old Navy. They really discount anything they sold before christmas. I learned this because my kids get all their clothes from there and one christmas my mom got my dd the wrong size pants. I went to exchange them and theyd only give me what they were listed at the day after which was $4 and we paid $20 before. So definately going to hit there. Im also going to walmart but mostly bc I have a script to pick up and 3 $25 GC's.

Answer by gemgem at 9:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'll be leaving the house in a few minutes to look for deals on meat at the supermarket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Im going out to see if I can find the Navigon GPS that I want. I have one more gift to buy as well and that should be easy. But you know I have to browse along the way. I see Lane Bryant have some good sales. After Christmas is always my time to shop for me and me only lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 10:56 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I went to Old Navy to return clothes that my MIL bought for my son that were too small and they were having an awesome sale and got a bunch of stuff for him and some for myself :)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nope, out of money!
    worldseriesmom

Answer by worldseriesmom at 11:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2008