Could I be?

I had my mirena removed Dec 1st and it is now Dec 26th and I have not started a cycle. At least a flow blown cycle. When I woke up yesterday morning and used the restroom I noticed when I wiped there were little spot of blood, so I was like maybe I will start soon. Well this morning I bled a little bit but nothing as of yet. My menstrual cycle has never been that way. Usually it just comes with no warning. So could I be pregnant? My first pregnancy in the beginning i had lots of bleeding for the first three months from some issues of cysts.

afwifeandmommy1

Asked by afwifeandmommy1 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• doubt it. i quit taking my bc like 3 months ago and i'm still waiting to get a period. it just takes time for your body to regulate and i was only on it for 4 months.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• have you taken a pregnancy test?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008