Would you let your son or daughter do this

both of my brothers are over the age of 18. one is 26 the other is 23 but both have girlfriends the age of 15 and 16. i know age is just a number to people. but my mother has called a number of times scared to answer her phone or listen's to her voice mail's she is scared of the police to call and say we have both your son's in for stadgatory rape. she jumps every time she is here when her phone rings.would you let your kids date someone that is way younger or way older than them.i know we want our kid's to be happy but what if they are in the wrong yes both girl's mom's are ok with it. but they can get my brothers in trouble so of course it's ok with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• No way! Your mom should be calling their moms!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• NO!! If they were having sex that would be statutory rape. There is NO reason for a 23 and 26 year old to be dating teenagers. NO REASON AT ALL. They need to date someone their own ages.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't what if they get pregnant? even if they both familys okay with it. they still can get in trouble besides why would a a 26 yr old would like or date someone so young? thats stupid
    May2215

Answer by May2215 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• HELL NO! 26 yr old and 23 yr old has no business being with girls that young espeically the damn 26 yr old! Its a damn perv! Someone needs to talk to them or calls the damn police. OP you tell us would you let your daughter date a 23 or 26 yr old man???
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• If they(the sons/daughters) are grown and not living in my house. Not much I can do about it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• no thats why im asking my mom had talked to both of my brother's about it even i did they told her to F*** off and told me i need to be more worryed about my spoiled bitch ass son that is only 2 i was very mad and upset if i had a car to get to them in florida i would have called the police and kicked there asses for calling my child that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• That's insane. What could an adult want with a teenager? It's just wrong. There is a reason it's illegal. Your poor mom. I can see how this would upset her and at that age there is very little she can do to make them stop.
    LoveCambria

Answer by LoveCambria at 10:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• No. They would have to wait for the girlfriends to become adult-age.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• Sorry OP if I were you I would give the police a tip about whats going on. I know they are your brothers but what they are doing is wrong
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• Age is just a number that's true. BUT, the number of years between a 23 year old, and a 15 year old is much further apart than the 8 years between a 28 year old and a 36 year old. You should be calling the girls mothers, or taking them home by the hand and giving them to their mothers. With an explanation. You know full well what they want with mid teens.
    onlygramma

Answer by onlygramma at 12:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2011