I feel like I am going to throw up and I am 36 weeks pregnant, I never had ms with this pregnancy. This it mean anything?

it comes and goes and there are times I feel like I have to poop also.
sorry TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol no it's totally normal hun. i had it too with all 3 of mine!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• thats been happening to me too, i never had morning sickness at all, and in my last few weeks i have been feeling sick a lot. my doctor said it was nothing to be concerned about. good luck!!
    juliasmommy08

Answer by juliasmommy08 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• wow, i would consider yourself very lucky, to only feel nauseated close to the end of your pregnancy. my first pregnancy i was nauseated 24/7 and I vommitted 6 times a day, it was awful :( now, with my second pregnancy, i throw up every now and then, but I'm not nearly as nauseated, thank GOD! you should be fine, nothing to worry about. hope you feel better though...i totally understand the ickyness!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It's b/c your hormone levels are falling to prepare for delivery...it's totally normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It could also be the baby pushing up on your stomach pushing acid and making you feel sick... or pushing down on you making you feel pressure that feels like you have to go to the bathroom. The baby is getting bigger and taking up more room - discomfort is unfortunately a very normal part of pregnancy. :(
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008