Have you ever noticed

Is it just me, or have any of you noticed that those who bash Bush, and the republican party, really have no idea how congress is run? Or what exactly the president is in charge of, or has a say in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's just you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have noticed a lot of people who bash a lot of things bash them without knowing much of anything regardless of what it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• ABSOLUTELY!!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Some people on both sides could use a education. Anyone who believes a president is all-powerful, or believes random mass e-mails that makes outrageous statements, falls into this category.

Those who bash Bush balance out those who bash Obama. Both groups make equally stupid statements, and neither 'fesses us when their statements prove untrue.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Actually it is just you. I find it to be the opposite. The less educated people will follow him blindly to the end of a cliff like a lemming. I know exactly what the 3 branches of government do and I still will bash him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Anon 10:22...

Perhaps, since you are so educated....unlike us lemmings...then perhaps YOU should run for President. I have no doubt you are imminently MORE qualified than Obama (heck half the country is more qualified than Obama), and he made it to the top!!!

Then you can show us morons how it's done! LOL

NO?! You wouldn't want all the responsibility that being POTUS involves? Then you're no smarter than the rest of us "bashers!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Many don't realize the Congress is ran by Democrats and they have a lower approval rating than Bush. They cry the Republicans filibuster but they have gotten through a lot of their agenda. Bush spends like a Democrat on crack. I am not sure why any Democrat hates Bush. He spends more on Social Entitlements they love then many Democrats have. The economy was in a recession when Clinton left office I don't here any whining about that. The economy is in the toilet because of the American people and the Government. Those of you who took out loans you could not afford are a huge part of the problem more so than Bush.lol

Anonymous

• I'm sure that can apply to the Obama and Clinton bashers as well. I bash Bush plenty and am pretty well versed on how our govt works. Funny how nothing is EVER Bush's fault, it's always Clinton or the Dems or something else.

As far as the "Democrat Majority" in Congress that we have had the last 2 years, that is almost a myth. While they do technically have a majority it is razor thin. Since the Dems took power Dubya has found his veto pen and the Republican minority has staged a record number of filibusters. Not to mention those members of the Senate who have been ill and/or campaigning.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• OP you are not very smart yourself.
    Anonymous

I totally agree with you on this.

lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 1:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008