New Years Eve Date

I really want to go out with my husband for new years. We have only been out once (while we were dating in college) for New Years. It was a college party so that doesn't really count. 5 years later and 2 kids, I REALLY want to go out. Does anyone have any ideas what we can do?

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Check your local paper for dances and parties that organizations or businesses are holding for the public. Sometimes they are held in motels so that you can stay overnight and not have to drive afterwards, and they include breakfast in the cost. This would mean you'd have to have a babysitter who would stay overnight. If you don't want to stay overnight, then many restaurants have special New Years Eve menus.

Answer by Bmat at 10:57 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• since you're in south carolina, i have no idea what is there that could be exciting for you and your hubby to do for new years eve.
    Anonymous