my belly

is there any one out there loosing there stomach.i'm 4 1/2 months preg.dr's aren't worried.i'm not bleeding,no cramps.i fill fine.i just worried because my 1'st 2 preg were the same.i got be fast.i gained at least 40+ lbs.i guest some preg are different.if someone has experenced a stomach decrease.email me.thanks.(toysbaby)

toyasbaby

Asked by toyasbaby at 10:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps you are either losing weight from a previous pregnancy, or you've been bloated up to now and it's going away. When I first got pregnant (this is #1 for me) I was bloated from 6 wks to around 18 wks, so I looked like I was showing already, but then the bloat went away and I nearly had a flat stomach again. Lol, I was worried for a little while, but the baby was still in there happy as could be, so everything was OK.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• no decrease in stomach, but, actually my legs are getting skinnier (loving that, because that doesn't happen so easily for me....and I'm 17.5 weeks pregnant with second child, got pregnant when my first kid was 9 months old.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• oh-yeah, speaking of weight gain too...my first i gained 45 pounds (15 pounds just in the first trimester) well, I still had 20 pounds of baby fat to lose after having my first, never lost it and got pregnant again....at 4.5 months pregnant, I haven't gained a pound in this pregnancy yet. I wonder if it's because I already am "bigger" and have stored fat from the last baby that my body doesn't need to gain much now. who knows?
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Sometimes the baby can shift toward the back instead of protruding out of the belly so much and  the belly will look smaller.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2008