Cramping....

Im 37 wks... having horrible menstrual like cramps. Horrible pain/pressure in my back!! No braxton hicks contractions. I have gone number 2 about 9 times in the past 24hrs and no its not loose. I have ALOT OF pressure!! But the cramps are starting to get more intense and my back seems to have it spurts where its cramping and then sometimes it feels like a contraction.

Any Idea

Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You should call your doctor and let him or her know. you might be having contractions!!!
    babyzawojskyj08

Answer by babyzawojskyj08 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• you may be going into labor, call your ob and tell him all your symtoms, you might have to go to labor and delivery...good luck and congrats!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It sounds to me like you're in labor. Congrats!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• See if the cramps are regular or getting that way. That's how my contractions always felt. I think you're in labor too. Congratulations and good luck.
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 2:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thank you Ladies, I called the doctor they told me to lay down for an hour. Well it eased up but now its back so I am going to L & D to see whats going on!! Thank you ladies
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008