• In the Spotlight:

Should I start my own business? Is my idea good? Help lost loveys get home.

I have come up with an idea to help lost lovies get home and prevent children who have a security item (doll, blanket etc.) from crying themselves to sleep and parents from going crazy trying to find them. I know I lost a little tiger when I was about 6 and I never fogot it. I was so sad for weeks. I know other parents absolutely freak when their child's lovey goes missing. The best part is, you don't have to put your child's name on it, OR your address!!

4theLoveofLovey

Asked by 4theLoveofLovey at 12:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think it is a good idea. My son has a blanket that would be horrible if he lost....he takes it everywhere. How would you do it?
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Sure, read this www.stuffformoms.info... first page, I think you might find it useful.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• as long as you know how it will all work out.. I think you would be better doing it as a charity like thing... good for tax return.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008