Im 18 yrs old and 6 months pregnant. I would like to work at home with my new born babygirl who is due nov1st 08 but i never had a job. So if anyone could please help me find out how to get a job online were i dont have to leave home and i could be with my daughter.. Please Help!

Work at home. Never had a job before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• DO YOUR RESEARCH. I have yet to find a legit job. Anything that requires YOU to PAY THEM is a scam. You shouldn't have to pay to work.
    Zoann

Answer by Zoann at 6:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You should never have to pay for a work at home JOB but if you want to become an independent business owner, you have to pay overhead.
    Find something you like doing and look for jobs/businesses that do what you like. Selling, parties, make-up, etc.
    coughburp

Answer by coughburp at 6:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have a legit job and I work from home only! email for info!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE WILL REFER YOU TO SOME SURVEY SITE AND SAY THAT IT'S LEGIT BUT DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, NONE OF THEM ARE.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Check out www.wahm.com. They have job listings for actual work at home jobs as well as work at home business opportunities. They also have some great advice. If you are considering a businesss opportunity check out www.dsa.org. That is the direct sales association website and they have great advice on how to avoid scams.
    I am a consultant with Arbonne International which is a Swiss Skincare company and I really love it. If you would be interested in more information I will be happy to help you any way I can. I can also send you some samples if you would like to try the products.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 9:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• CHECK THINGS OUT BE VERY CAREFUL.
    Anonymous

• I would get a job now asap to work until the baby is born (save save save). During your free time, start looking into what you'd like to do-
    if you like to cook, you could sell pampered chef. if you like books you could sell usborne books. there's mary kay, avon, starting your own biz...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• What I would do is apply to go to school. A friend of mine her husband is a sleep technologist (you take a respiratory therapist course, than take online testing to get you through 3 levels of training for sleep technology). He works the weekend pkg and makes over $100,000 a year. A lot of junior colleges have this program. Get a really good job like a nurse, so you can provide for your child. My husband made $20,000 a year for 6 years to get through college and we took out extra to live on. Please get a good education and a good job for your and your child.
    mommakline

Answer by mommakline at 12:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Need some help understanding what really works from home and what will really work for you, and what to search for? Go to:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/37262/boards/read.php?post_id=4503191&result=edited (Copy and Paste into Browser)

SCAMS To Look Out For:
    www.cafemom.com/group/WAHDirectory to join my WAH group and review a very helpful post that lists the most Typical SCAMS, what to watch out for on your search!!!

Good Luck! Contact me anytime if you need any help on your search!

Jennifer May
    http://www.DailyPayAtHome.info
    jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have 2 kids, under 2 years and I am able to work from home.. YOU CAN TOO! Just believe in what you do! If what your doing isn't what you believe in dont do it. I love what I do! If you want some information and would like to see if what I am doing could be right for you too, check out my website... www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld
    Anonymous