NO NEGITIVE REMARKS PLEASE

my baby is almost 7months..when will my hair stop falling out,my hemmroid go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well im not sure about the hair bit lol 7 years later and i still loose a tone of hair and now that im pregnant its worse. As for hemmroids well they never go away once you have gotten them but there are ways to keep them from getting swollen up all the time.
    First try not to get constipated where you have to strain to use the restroom
    if they are swollen try tucks pads or a hemmroid cream so they shrink back down.
    i have them to and they are no fun.

Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Im not sure about the hair, mine only fell out for a few months pp, but as far as the hemhorroids go the only way to actually GET RID of them is surgery, You can (yes ew) push them back up into your bum.... Use hemorhoid cream, and like the previous poster said try not to get constipated or strain too much when you poop!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It varies a LOT, unfortunately. Are you still breastfeeding? Your hormones will act up a little longer if you are (I'm dealing with the same thing!). Make sure you still take a good vitamin, as this may help with the hair loss...or at least slow it. It WILL eventually stop, just of course not as soon as you'd like it to!

As for the hemmorhoids...they may never disappear. Make sure you have a lot of fiber in your diet so you don't have to strain when you go to the bathroom, that's only going to bring them out again! The cream and/or Tucks may be helpful as well, but sometimes they just need time. Seven months is quite awhile, so I'd talk to your doctor and see if you can do something stronger. From what I've heard, hemmorhoid surgery is one of the worst things EVER (way worse than even natural childbirth), so I would try every other option available first. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• normally the hair falling pout should decrease over time. you might want to try and continue taking your prenatal vitamins. that helped mine not fall out. and the bum issues will just have to heal over time. try prep h or sitz baths.
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008