What is the dumbest warning label you have seen?

Here are my fav's:

Hairdryer: "Do not use while bathing".....umm, but that saves SOOOO much time in getting ready in the morning!!

Aspirin/Tylenol/Ibuprofen: "Take 2 tablets and keep away from children".....SOOO, do I need to get a babysitter?

You know someone had to try the hair dryer thing in order for it to be put on the warning label!! What are some stupid ones you've seen?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• and omg i forgot!!! i got one of the rounded curling irons about 6 months ago. the tag reads all the warning about not using when sleeping, showering, leaving it on unattended, whatever. towards the middle of the instructions, it says *if are you going to use this product for masturbation purposes, turn off the curling iron first and let it cool*

omg....you just know someone had to insert the curling iron when it was plugged in and HOT inside of their vajajay...who the hell is seriously that dumb?
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 7:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol i was going to put the hair dryer one. that one makes me laugh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• The "don't iron while wearing clothes"
    the one about staying behind the wheel when using auto pilot or cruise control-it wont drive the car for you
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 1:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Oh my gosh the "may contain nuts" on the the peanut pack.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 1:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• "Warning: Contents maybe hot!" on a lid to a cup of coffee at McDonalds...how dumb is that?
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 1:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My hair straightner that I got about a week ago had a warning to never use it while sleeping. LOL!!! How could I even use it if I was asleep. That made me laugh so much
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 1:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My pampered chef knife cases (the plastic that goes over the blade) says WARNING, contents may be sharp.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Instruction sheets telling women to not have sex once their water breaks... now you know there are women out there doing this for it to be in print....gross.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• OMG i am cracking up rading there! I amgoing to look at some stuff just to see. lol lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• the could be hot warning on the mc donald cups is easy to explain. a woman (or was it a man?) burned herself and sued the heck out of that place... she ordered a cup of coffee and dropped it... of course its suppose to be hot.. DUH!.. but she won and got a few millions.... it was all over the news
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008