Anyone at 4DPO and the waiting to take an HPT is kiiling you?

I had a Chem preg. on 12/10 - AF was only 4 days late when I began to bleed heavy for exactly five days. My OBGYN advisd I could try again and advised I use an OPK to determine my next Ovulation date- I had a positive OPK on 12/22 and well hoping i will have a sticky bean this time- I am roughly 3-4 DPO and just so so inpatient to take a HPT- Anyone else in the 2 week waiting period?

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I am...and yes it is killing me..I have to wait till Tuesday! good luck!
    dessie413

Answer by dessie413 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• are you trying for your first?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Please keep me posted - dessie- i have to wait until thur and I am going crazy-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• YES! I am iactually 4DPO also. :) But I don't know what to think I have been cramping since the 21st and was like u supposed to O on the 22nd or 23rd. Not sure but it is way too soon for either of us. Good luck to both of us.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 12:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I can't test until New Years Eve... wouldn't that be the best ever... at new years say to my hubby "we're pregnant"... ugh... this wait is killing me!!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 1:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yeah i am now at 6 dpo but im really not putting to much thought into it. last month i let ttc consume my everythought and it killed me when i wasn't so this month im not even really thinking about it. and i am so much calmer then i was last month
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 2:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008