Renewing wedding vows?

My husband and I want to renew our wedding vows, because our wedding was simple, but we want something extravagant. Do we have to renew them on our anniversary? or can we pick any day, and if we pick a different day, then do we celebrate our anniversary on our original wedding date or the day we renewed our vows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is a hard one. Because my husband and I wanted to get married on October 25th of this year, but because of I being pregnant and if I am not married to him in this state, I have to get a test done to put his name on the Birth Cert. So WE got married on July 7th. It was just us and OUr other two kids at the Ceremony at the court house. But anyways! I would say that you could keep it the date of your oringally, Unless you guys had a speific date that you wanted to do it before and couldn't. But Honoring... I would pick the day that you seem fit. But in the goverments eyes you were offically married on the first one and that is the date they will see.
    Anonymous