What are the pro's and con's of being an air force wife?

How good or bad is married life?

lil804mami

Asked by lil804mami at 1:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL well i cant say for air force but my husband is ex army.
    Its not all bad being a millitairy wife.
    If you and your husband love each other you will make it through anything.
    there are pros to being millitairy and there are cons but to are different depending on the family IMO.
    My husbands cousin is air force and hes married with 2 boys they love it and it works for them well they have had to move alot though they are currently in alaska.
    If its something your husband wants i say support him 100% its makes alot of men better men IMO.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I enjoyed being an Air Force wife. My husband was in for 14 years. It is what you make of it. I do not mind being alone, I can handle daily things by myself and I take care of most of the household stuff. Life can be challenging. You need to accept that his job will always come first and it does not matter if it is your anniversary, birthday, Christmas or you are in labor. The benefits are good, the pay is decent once the military member gets higher in rank. Moving is an adventure and if you hate where you end up you know you will not be stuck there forever. It also takes a lot of trust on both of your parts.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008