baby shampoo

Why is there baby shampoo if baby body wash is all purpose? Cant I just use the baby body wash for her whole body?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes you can. they just make the shampoo cuz people buy it lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• yeah u can us that baby body wash all over, but some moms dont like to us that and also baby shampoo has been out for ever and baby body was has only been out for a few years
    Anonymous

• You may want to check into this more. I haven't looked into it lately, but I once read that baby shampoo had an anesthetic in it to avoid irritating baby's eyes, if this is still the case you won't want to use it all over the baby.

Answer by Bmat at 2:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• If I recall correctly, I compared the ingredients on the Johnsons Baby Wash and Johnsons Baby Shampoo, and I believe they were the same, except one had a bit of coloring added.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008