Bed wetting monitors - experience?

My DD has several urological disorders that have made nighttime wetting (and daytime) a problem. Frankly, at age 6 we weren't too worried about nighttime, because that happens, and 95% of the time they grow out of it by age 10. But the Urologist recommended taking the next step beyond GoodNights to a nighttime wetting monitor, to help the DAYTIME issues by also addressing the NIGHTTIME issues.

Does anyone have any experience with bed wetting monitors or pads? What brand did you use?

Our Dr. did recommend one specifically, but I was wondering about everyone's experiences.

KateDinVA

Asked by KateDinVA at 2:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I haven't had any experience with this but I hope you find the answers you are looking for! Best of luck to you and your family!
    misanthropic

Answer by misanthropic at 9:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• Nope havent ever resorted to this, sorry
    Adie608

Answer by Adie608 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2011