babys favorite

My DH is the one that our 4 month old tends to like to play with because he does the whole rough housing/ active play thing. I dont have nearly as much muscle so what are some things I can do that she would enjoy?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• How much muscle does it take to rough house with a 4 month old? LOL J/K but honestly, can't you get into the floor and take advantage for his rough housing when they are playing together?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• You can read to her, sing to her, find toys /blocks age appropriate for her and help her w/her grabbing skills. A 4 month old rough houses? lol I guess my son did but I cannot imagine how. But it is important she learn some calm/quiet stuff too,so good question!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• we are the same way. hubby is the one who chases and plays rough with all of our kids, with me they do calmer things but we still have lots of together time.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 2:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Peek a boo or as my 5 yr. old calls it where's the baby is always a classic:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Bite her toes!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2008