stuffing or cresent rolls? Or something else?

With left over ham from xmas, I am going to make a casserole much like broccoli chicken bake. I want to use ham,broccoli,cream of cheddar/brocc soup and cheese, but Im not sure what to use for a topping, stuffing or cresent rolls. Stuffing is used in the broccoli chicken bake and taste great, I just dont know if the cresent rolls would be better. Any ideas?

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Have you had a lot of stuffing lately, by any chance, from the holidays? If not then I'd vote for the stuffing. The crescent rolls would be good but would also work well with another meal, too.

Answer by Bmat at 2:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I generally take crushed cracker crumbs or breadcrumbs with some melted butter for topping and cheese. I've never used rolls or stuffing, but they sound good.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Use bisquick baking mix. Simply make the drop biscuits from the side of the box(milk and mix) and drop spoonfuls onto the top before baking. yummy stuff and very simple.Made me hungry lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Stuffing mix might be a bit salty with the ham, I like buttered panko bread crumbs. Stuffing is really good with the chicken.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• also the bisquick idea in a previous post is awesome too.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008