SO IS IT NORMAL?!?!??!?!

im SO sick of waking up and going about my day EVERY single day with CRAMPS and aches and pains in my stomach and back every part of me from my vagina up to my back. HURTS...

is this all NORMAL? but ESPECIALLY are cramps like this EVERY day normal? i feel like im going to really start a period ( i know i wont but thats how it feels)

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would call my doc. Some cramping/pain is normal but to be in alot of pain everyday is not. Good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• You might have a kidney inf. or some kind of infect. Mine was like that and still is but I went to the hospital and had a uti but they didnt see it when they checked my urine. And by the time I went to the dr the next week it had turned into a kidney infection. but like the pp said A LOT ALL the time isnt normal. But my docs say they cant do anything for me. I have to deal with it til she comes. which thank god is in no more then 17days.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 2:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• im 33 weeks today. if that makes any difference... idk.
    all i know, is that these cramps are irritating and hurt.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• you were just at the hospital and you were in labor. do they feel anything like they did that night?
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 2:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Period like cramping is actually a sign of dilation. It is a good thing. I would call them and tell them that you are having period like cramps and ask them if you can be checked.
    Anonymous

• they feel exactly like they did before. but my dr told me dont go or call unless i have 6 or more contractions an hour, but these cramps get intense.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• How many are you having? Have they gotten closer or more intence through out the day? they dont have to be 5min apart to be labor
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• they are worse than before and ive had like 3 then 4 then 5 then 4 then 5.... shes already dropped to, i can feel her moving in my pelvis and not my upper part and shes already head down. and i was half a cent dilated before. i know its not much, but she said im already starting to dilate....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• do you think i should just wait a little bit and see how the rest of the day goes???right when i woke up i was cramped, i woke up from being cramped.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• You can start that early so dont worry to much about the dilation just as long as it doesnt get to be to much like 3-4cm. I swear I can feel my daughter down there too but they say she isnt there yet. If you are worried dont listen to the dr and go to l&d I hate going so I wait and I have swore I WONT go back until my water breaks or my contractions get REALLY bad. But you know your body and if you think there is something wrong or you cant handle it then go no one is going to shun you for being worried.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008