Any one else's Bible covered in

a thick layer of dust?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, maybe you should dust it off and place it somewhere where you won't forget to utilize it. WE have a giant family bible on our coffee table as well as one in the bathroom near the toilet. LOL
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• why have it, if you're never gonna use it?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nah. I don't have one anymore. I went into the computer age. I can look at it anytime I'm online and no worries about where it is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Love, love, Love my Bible.

Got The Message for DH this Christmas - he's a little confused by it but I think he'll enjoy it.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Usually.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Hairnazi:  I have a bible that I never use because I'm an atheist but the bible itself is a family heirloom which I inherited from my grandmother and it has been in my family since 1872. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nope, not at all... I use it all the time. Mainly to prove my point when I'm talking to christians. Although I am not christian and Proud of that fact!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Probably. Mine's packed in a box in the basement somewhere. I haven't had a need for it since I finished high school (Catholic school) since I don't believe anything in it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nope....I use e-sword on here a lot, but I try not to neglect my daily reading.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Mine used to collect dust but in the past year it's been used quite a bit!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2008