baby movement

I am 40 weeks!! the past few dasy my baby has been really active but since yesterday she is not moving all that much but she is moving !! what is going on and what should i do???

babyzawojskyj08

Asked by babyzawojskyj08 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have heard of that being good and bad. "The calm before the storm" is known as the baby slowing right down before he/she is ready to come out. Also, my doctor told me that within the last 2 months that if at any point I dont feel the baby move for more than a few hours then to call them because I shoould be checked. I would call your doctor immed. just incase.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Babies will slow down activity wise to prepare for birth. Good Luck! I would relax and rest as much as you can. Labor is on it's way!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• call the doctor,...and tell them whats going on!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• When I was pregnant the midwives told me that as long as you can feel 10 kicks a day then everything is ok.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008