In mid May I had my IUD taken out with the hope of getting pregnant soon after that. I haven't had my period since May 24th and all the tests I've taken are negative. My boobs are sore off and on and I have been just waiting for either a postive HPT or my period. Do you have any suggestions? It's been about 2 weeks since I've taken a test.

lafields26

Asked by lafields26 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, I suggest that you try pro-g-yam cream for info email me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• So I looked this cream up and I don't understand how it is supposed to help me. Also, this morning my breasts were SUPER tender, almost like I needed to nurse a baby. And while in the shower my nipples were hard the whole time and it hurt for the water to hit them.
    lafields26

Answer by lafields26 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My SIL had an IUD, and I was told that you generally need to have it out for at least three months before you're likely to become pregnant again... GL!
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I had a mirena iud and still got pregnant so it shouldnt take long and from the medical side of me, it is just your body adjusting to the hormonal change more than likely. Try to massage your breast to 'let down' the pressure and it should help, try applying ice packs and trying to have sex making sure not to let hubby rub on them may help as well. The hormone changes can be hard to deal with at first but I hope you end up pregnant quickly! Good luck.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Thanks everyone for your ideas. I took another HPT when I got home from work and it was positive!!:)
    lafields26

Answer by lafields26 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2008