could i be pregnant?

My period is not due until 12/30. I began spotting on 12/24 around 11pm at night( 8 days past ovulation) It was pinkish in color at first...and then on 12/25, i was spotting again but dark ( almost brownish) this time. its only when I wipe my self though...not even enough to wear a tampon or anything...I NEVER spot before my period...it just always comes as well as the cramps. Anyways...i feel slight discomfort in my stomach and some very light cramping and breast are sore ( they were extremely sore about a week ago, but now feel somewhat better)...i feel like my period is about to come any second but nothing. I am TTC and I would be very happy if i am prego but I don't want to get my hopes up...does anyone have any insight?!?!?

dessie413

Asked by dessie413 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You very well could be or it could also be just because you are going to start your period. I would just take a test, i am too impatient to wait and guess! Good luck.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Could be...or....It could have been ovulation spotting,

Wait it out, and take a test....we are not psychic...so i dont know what kind of insight you will get!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008