I just super-glued my finger to my bra

What stupid things have you done recently? I need to feel better about my blond moment. LOL

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 3:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well your a good one handed typer lol i was putting something together one time for one of my kids and stapled my finger.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• and pleas tell us why were you super gluing something in only your bra?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Lol. That is funny. I have had days like that, but, it was when I was sleep deprived with a newborn.

My last blonde moment was putting the ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• haha. I was trying to fix the clasp on my bra....I wasn't wearing it at the moment luckily.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My husband was cooking eggs one morning...and because we were yakking at the time he was breaking eggs and not paying attention, he kept breaking the eggs, throwing the yolks in the disposal and the SHELLS in the frying pan!!! LMAO!!! He did it like 4-5 times--even after realizing his mistake!!!

And I'M the BLOND one!?!?! Granted I've had my moments, but at least I have a full head of hair (that's what I tell him when he pokes fun at me)!!! LOL!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thats funny. A really dumb blonde moment I had was when we were on vacation and driving to maine from vermont in MY car. It started pouring rain so hard we could hardly see the road and I said to my husband "oh my god, I hope I rolled the windows up in my car before we left". Immediatly after he told me what an idiot I was and I was like "oh yeah, oops, I thought we were in something else, I am a retard"
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I haven't done anything stupid lately, But I had a guy friend put the phone in the fridge
    Anonymous

• I went to take my mom to the grocery store ,because she does'nt drive.The store is 10 miles away,I got to the parking lot ,and parked,looked over,and realized Oh gosh ,I forgot mom.I am a blonde
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have put my car keys in the freezer!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I carried my purse out to the car and then ran back in to get something. I searched the entire house almost in a panic because I couldn't find my purse!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 3:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008