would you?

would you let your sixteen year old daughter (soon to be seventee) get her nose pierced? what if were her money that was paying for it?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, why not. Piercings arent that expensive ($25 where i live) I think its cute, I would not let her get her tongue pierced though
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I got mine pierced at 15 but it doesn't matter what other kids are doing and what their parents allow. What do YOU think about her getting it pierced? Untill she's 18, that's YOUR nose. LOL
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes. It is up to her how she wants to present herself to the world.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 3:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes I would. I have seen a 13 year old with 3 peircings and 4 tattoos!!!! I was shocked, however 17 is a little different and as long as she didnt wear a huge ring in it, I would let her. She could be wanting or doing alot worse. My sister in law is 17 and has 4 peircings and 3 tattoos.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• oh i don't have a problem with it she is a good student has never been in trouble and presents herself like the young remarkable young lady that i tried to raise her to be. she got money for christmas and that is what she wanted when i told her grandparents they threw an absolute fit. i just said well she is my daughter. and that made it worse. she got it done about an hour ago. can't wait to go see her grandparents again. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No. She can do that when she is 18 if she wants and is not under my house rules.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• What's the big deal? She's the one that has to live with it! Let her....I would.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think it is totally up to you,but my daughter is 17,and still under my roof,she has been wanting her belly button peirced,but ,I said not untill you are out of my house,She mentioned a tattoo,same thing not under my roof.She thnks well ,when I turn 18,you can't stop me,but if still in my house,still my rules.Now she no longer wants a belly button ring.Thank God.working on the tattoo.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I would let her. But I love nose rings. I think they can be very pretty, with a nice little stud.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• yes, i would let her, there is nothign wrong with it!
    Anonymous