Baby and college!

I want to go to college but I dont have the money. Is there anything that I can do besides fin/aid ......Thanks!

alivmom

Asked by alivmom at 3:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Save money?! Work your way through...work, save money, pay for a course, repeat?!
    Anonymous

• Max out financial aid and student loans to get yourself through college and support you and your baby.

Then get a good job and pay it back.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I agree with everyone else...I have 2 babies and I'm in college. I get a scholarship and loans. If it's possible you may have to work if you don't already and save up some money. You could also try only applying to city colleges, they're cheaper.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• im in collega and raising my son. I've maxed out all possible loans. The only other thing is working..I have a part time job threw my school..its called work study..to help me pay for it. But i might be different if ur going to a university or a community college becuz im in a private liberal arts and its expensive for me. But first I'd reccomend going to a cheap college and then getting a job to help! Good luck!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008