Does anyone have the numbers on the sucess rate of clomid the second time around? Or any sucess stories?

I was put on 100mg clomid and got pregnant the first time(after 6 years of TTC). I understand that this may not be the fact the second time around. I have the problem of not ovulating in which clomid helped with the first time. I now am having the same problem and DH and I are thinking about trying agian soon. I just want to prepare myself agian for the ups and downs of TTC.

SandraBeth

Asked by SandraBeth at 3:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• All I can tell you is that I took clomid while ttc both times and both times I conceived as soon as I stopped taking the drug.

Anonymous

• I am now on my 4th month of clomid - 2nd time around.
    I had baby, miss, miss, baby, miss, trip to the fertility doctor - clomid 2 mo. - baby, miss, back to the fertility doctor - took 3 mo. of clomid took one month off and not trying for the 4th mo. and hope and pray it works.
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i swear by clomid we have had 2 miscarriages n i took 1 round of 50mg of clomid and got pregnant
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2009