last night..... HURT

last night i was in our car with my SO(he was driving) and he hit a bump really hard in the road. and my stomach started aching bad. now im having Cramps.

im 8 months. it hurts to o over a bump in the road anyway but this one was big and we werent going slow, we were going about 45 mph.

what should i do? no bleeding or anything but achiness and cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor. This is the advice I always give because a doctor can tell you way better than anyone can tell you over the computer. I was that annoying pregnant woman and new mom that calls the doctor 3 times a day..LOL
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think you're fine.....
    Anonymous

• id say call your dr you are probably fine but id get advice from your dr anyway. im just like asholan im the annoying pregnant women who is always calling her ob. lol better to be safe then sorry i always say.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think your okay...

But we are not you....

And not your doctor,

Call the doctor see if he or she can see you today or go to L&D
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• dr should know about any pain
    Anonymous