How are you keeping your soon to be preschooler busy this summer?

Jessica44052

Asked by Jessica44052 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my son is in a preschool program through the school system
    jrishceltic

Answer by jrishceltic at 4:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We live in LA so it can get pretty hot out, but we like the zoo on a not so hot day. We even bought the annual membership so we can go whenever and for as long as we want. I also like taking them to the beach and on weekend trips to other nearby places like Big Bear, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and we are even planning a Vegas weekend (but only because I have relatives there). My husband is excited about that. LOL
    4sailor

Answer by 4sailor at 4:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• we bought a book called 375 things to do wiht ur preschooler. amazon has them for like 4.00 they have tons of games and crafts to do. we also do them weeks so one week we do bug activies one week might be the color blue
    hailnbray

Answer by hailnbray at 11:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• If you haven't heard about us yet, I would like to introduce The Learningden Infant & Preschool in Santa Barbara. It serves as an extension of your child’s home for over 4 years, applying the Reggio Emila approach to early childhood learning. Our school is a place where children imagine, explore, create and learn with natural materials: clay, real art supplies, and items found in the home.

We are currently up for nomination of The Independent's Local Hero's award. We are an eco-conscious school, and all of our specialist programs are included in our reasonable tuition. We offer yoga, dance, shadow play, outdoor classroom, drama, music and more. Registration is now open. Contact Preschool Director Karin Kelemen, asterskys@yahoo.com 805-683-5801 for a tour today, looking forward to meeting you and your little one. http://www.thelearningden.com/
    Learningden

Answer by Learningden at 6:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009