Do you think you have ever heard Gods voice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, it is still and small. (1 Kings 19:12) I'll plan to do something, and then I'll get a strong urge to do it a differently. OR I might be heading one way and a thought enters that I should turn at the next corner. He has promised "And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." (Isaiah 30:21) It has saved me many times!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• God's voice is too mighty for any man to bear.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Luke 18:37........Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. Any true child of God knows God and God knows him.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 3:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I never have heard God's voice and if I ever do I would not tell a soul! A man I went to HS with claimed God was talking to him and now he is on various medications and has been diagnosed mentally unstable.
    Anonymous

• Twice.

kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have felt him "put things upon my heart" to do. It is more a feeling of being compelled to do what I feel he wants me to. I have heard the voice of deceased family, though.
    burnsbct

Answer by burnsbct at 6:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I hear my Goddess voice all the time. I hear her song in the breeze. I feel the warmth of my Gods smile with every ray of sunshine that is on my shoulder.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yup. I was recovering from breast cancer and I "heard" a voice say, "it's going to be alright" Specifically, I think it was an angel speaking to me.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• God has spoken to me MANY times. It isn't like a phone call but a still small voice you hear in your heart and feel in your soul.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008