Baby kicking, It's VERYYYY painful...what to do?

I am 6 month's pregnant with my second child. I had a girl first and that pregnancy was a breeze. I am now having a boy and it feels as if he is clawing his way out sometimes. It is so painful I feel like rolling into a ball sometimes. anyone experience this while pregnant? If so how did you get passed it? I just try moving around in different positions sometimes with a pillow between my legs. Nothing so far has worked. I went from no kicks in the first 5 months to major pain. any idea's might help!! thanks!!

faithsMoM27

Asked by faithsMoM27 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when i would go on walks or move around a lot that always seemed to rock my baby to sleep.... idk just an idea.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• LOL have a fun 3 more months...My son did that from the moment he started moving I thought he was digging a new way out lol....it never stopped until he was out. my ribs, pelvic bone, my EVERYTHING hurt. and now he's 5 months old and I miss those jabs and kicks. alot of the movements he did in my belly like push his feet back and forth on eachother and then into my ribs he still does now.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 3:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Have you ever tried massage therapy? I hear that calms the mother and the baby down after a session...see if that works.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• A massage would be nice but I am afraid to let someone touch me it hurts so bad...you can actually see a foot or a little hand come up and stretch my skin like an inch and a half. while my hubby is excited I'm freakin out...Maybe It's a boy thing cause my daughter didn't do that she was calm.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My friend would rock in a rocker and that would put her baby to sleep or at least settle her down. I dont complain anymore since the last time I complained she barely moved for 4 days but the other day I had that clawing feeling and I just kept rubbing my stomach and she eventually settled down. Good Luck
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I get in a lot of pain when I walk but not laying down...maybe you're the opposite and need to move around? Avoid caffiene and sugar. (that includes chocolate, too! Chocolate has a lot of caffiene in it)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• when i was 7 threw 8 months it would hurt so bad when she kicked! and when i went in for an ultrasound they said it was becuz she was breech so her lil feet were always kicking my cervix and it hurt like hell!! now im 35 weeks and im happy she turned around..
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008