Is anybody out there EXCEPT ME just not in "the mood" EVER

I just had a baby 5 months ago and you think I would be thrilled to be have sex with my hubby every chance I get! BUT I'm not....in the least...at all....EVER !! It drives me crazy when he begs all the time ( I know he's doing nothing wrong though) I try my best to please him as much as I can. To be honest I don't know why I don't want to...I'm really not to tired. I guess my theory (as crappy as it is) I would rather spend those few minutes doing something else like cleaning or doing laundry. Thats horrible!!! I know!! Help me ladies how do I get "in the moooood"????!?!?

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 3:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Well hmm. First of all it completely normal once you have kids for sex to be the last thing in the world you want to do. Most likely if your like me you are exhausted!!! haha. I will tell you what I do though. I ask my mother or his mother to babysit for the night or even a couple hours so you can have some alone time together. We just cudlle alot and kiss and that could get you in the mood, It does for me. Maybe if you guys had a romantic night out or even in things would be better also!! Good luck.
    Rachael3096

Answer by Rachael3096 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i am the same. but our baby is 15 months now... and i STILL dont want it. if i have a few drinks... then maybe. otherwise i am never in the mood either. i figure my problem is not with the sex itself, its with other problems in the relationship and my overall happiness. maybe you are the same?
    Anonymous

• I could care less.... you are not alone
    Anonymous

• im never in the mood either your not alone. i get sick of hearing my hubby beg to its to the point iv figured if i just give it up atleast once a week he seems to be ok lol how sad. ehh
    Anonymous

• Me neither-I feel sooo bad about it!
    Anonymous

• Nope it's not just you, I haven't been in the mood in months.
    Anonymous

• Im 29 weeks preggo and NEVER in the mood. I think that while you may never be "in the mood" if your hubby could take the time to put you in the mood it helps. My hubby is super understanding and knows it has NOTHING to do with him, so one he doesnt beg for it because he knows that just makes me want it even less, and two he works hard to get me in the mood. You know starts with a nice massage, maybe gets a little friendly LOL etc. Or a nice romantic bath, and 9 times out of 10 he can really put me in the mood even if it was the last thing on my mind before!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am in the mood when I drink. My boyfriend is like a girl, he always says you only wanna have sex with me when you drink and I say so atleast your getting some.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I wish once a week would make my husband happy....he wants it like every three days and it always seems to be the days when baby (he's four months old) has nursed ALL day long....egh...I have a four year old too and I tell ya, you probably won't get it back till baby is AT LEAST two.... I think the problem is that you ( or at least me, I'm a SAHM) spend all day long being cuddled or nursing and taking care of everyone else and then it's just him and he wants just ONE more thing...oh vey....can't a girl get some rest?! I'm all touched OUT!
    Anonymous

• Most men don't understand, and its your job to make them, that for us, foreplay isn't the five minutes before intercourse, like for them. We are wooed the 24 hrs prior in many little ways. I got "excited" by my husband pitching in when he got home. When I saw him take the baby and bathe him, rock him to sleep, vaccuum, clean up the kitchen after dinner, I was so grateful and really felt special and loved; that's a turn on!
    burnsbct

Answer by burnsbct at 6:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2008