Curious Case of Benjiman Button...Yah or Nah????

I'm going to see it tonight and it is almost 3 hours long, so I wanted some feedback on it from people that have seen it? Is it worth the money, and getting a babysitter for 3 hours??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Entertainment

• I heard it was really good and I want to see it too but this day in age everything is too much money so I just get netflix!! I'm gonna have to wait =/ Hope its a good one!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• We want to go see it too, I have heard good things about it. We were going today but hubby had to go to work, maybe for the weekend :)
    Oh and thanks for letting me know it is 3 hours instead of 2 (the usual time for a movie). That one hour more makes a different so I can prepare myself.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes Yes a THOUSAND times YES!
    It's a great movie!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2008