Anydody try Wii Fit?

If so, how did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Health

• Not yet, but I have heard great things about it! I am getting one in a few weeks. I can't wait:)
    Anonymous

• I will let you know I got it for Xmas I am waiting after the holidays. I just can't start knowing I will be enjoy ing all that delicious food for the holidays.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I haven't but I'm ready to buy the board so that I can play games with my butt. Did you see the ads for the Rayman's Rabbids T.V. party? lol
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I know people that have it and love it. I look forward to when we can get it
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 4:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I just got it for christmas also, just opened it today its pretty cool! We also got the Raving Rabbids TV party and Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip or somehting.
    Anonymous

• Just got done trying some of it out! That aerobic section is good. I feel the burn from the hula hoop in my thighs! It's fun and my daughter was yelling, encouraging me, cheering me on! I want to get Jillian's (from Biggest Loser) fitness wii. I don't know how many calories it burns but it's better than sittin on my butt! I did the ski jump and some balancing games. Fun for the whole family!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• We LOVE it... helps the ADD ADHD kiddos burn some energy and keeps them from climbing my walls during the long cold winter days.
    JamieFosters

Answer by JamieFosters at 12:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2008