I hate strippers...why can't they get a REAL job!? adult content

and yeah...i have a personal reason besides them being trashy skanks. when my son was almost a year old, his father decided that i was just no fun anymore. i guess i was just too damn busy raising my child and working . so...he felt the need to see some skank stripper behind my back and eventually move her in our house. he breaks the news to me and the next day, she is sleeping in my bed. he didn't even give me time to find a place to go. of course their suprficial sexfest ended in about three months. we ended up getting back together and have been for years. i just found out skanky mcghee is working at a local club. i am a nervous wreck. i wish she would just die.... just a rant...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you may still have some not so buried issues. Have you tried counseling?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• You're a fool for taking him back.
    He really crossed the line

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• Wow~ I would have divorced him...hit the road with my child and got my life together. If he had such little respect for you and your child, there would be no way I could take him back. Some strippers have a little class...most don't.....that's just my opinion

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• why did you take him back?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• i ttok him back because i was young and i wanted that perfect little pickett fence life. plus he was very charming and begged for me. to my knowledge, he has been faithful. i just ran into her on a girls night out...and my stomach hurts and i am angry all over again...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• *took
    Anonymous

• Wow that is really messed up. I dont think I would have been able to forgive him. But the thing is in a marriage when you make the choice to forgave and take them back for whatever they did you have to stand by your choice if you ever want your marriage to work.
    rrsjna

Answer by rrsjna at 10:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• I was a stripper didn't screw anyone but my man, didn't do drugs etc.. I was just there to make bankroll & leave. Not all of them are skanks!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• Oh yeah & real jobs haha. You can make more money in one night dancing then most people make at their 9-5s! Btw, I am sorry your old man did that to you, that was pretty heartless. I wouldnt of ever taken him back. I think maybe you should talk to him & voice your concerns to him about the whole thing, maybe try counseling to. I guess i would be super leery of her being around to.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2011

• It's ok lol. Ive heard it from alot of people because realisticly there are Shady chicks who will bang anything for a extra 20. But not all of them are like that.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2011