OMG Have you seen this?

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/cnn-news/18362728/detail.html

That makes me soooo angry. Have you heard about this? I wish I could beat this parents a**. How sad!!!

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 4:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• This is just ridiculous!! What kind of human being could leave their child in the same diaper for a month? This guy must either have mental problems or drug problems of some kind!! I wonder what the mother feels . . I bet that diaper is the last one she put on the boy . . . what a piece of scum that father is!! I yell at dh if he leaves dd in the same diaper for like 4 hours . . . but a month?? Good God!!! Poor baby, I will pray for him and his sister!@!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'd like to have 5 minutes alone with that expletive poor excuse for a father!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i hadnt seen that, but it breaks my heart, How can you leave a diaper on a child for a whole month??
    Anonymous

• Did you see the pictures of his little body? He is going to have scars...it breaks my heart too to think of how painful that would be
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Well I did see the one with the little boy with the diaper left on for a month and his sister too. Poor babies, But there was another story about a man coming over to a christmas eve party and dressed as Santa and when the little 8 yr. old girl opened the door instead of him giving her presents he shot her in the face :( Then he went on a shooting spree on the guest killing atleast 25 people....so sad. Something about him getting even with his ex wife. Then he shot himself later. What is so weird is that he had no criminal history whatsoever.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thanks a and I momma for the update in this world.
    Butterfly1108

• This is terrible. I just wonder what the mom is in jail for? If the Uncle was able to take the children in? Where is the family of both the mom and the dad?
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 5:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• this i exteremly sad!!

oh and Butterfly: he only killed 6-8 people..and it was because he just got a divorce from his wife..and then he shot himself later at his borthers house
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm in Pittsburgh. He has a million dollar bond. Thank God!
    Anonymous

• I just read all the comments,

I dont think i want to watch it,

I dont like that kind of stuff i know it happens everyday and it is HORRIBLE, but i cannot bare to watch it and i take your words for it!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008