so confused

ok im 31 weeks pregnant right now

when my little one is about 2 or 3 months i had planned on moving to north dakota for a little

and getting traning at job corps

well i was talk to my man who is over in iraq (we are just dating nothing serious yet but we have been friends forever)

and i asked wut he though

he said he would help me and help get day care even though the kid is not his

i really would love that but i feel like job corps is the place i need to go i just have this feeling about it that it will help me

i was just wondering if anyone could help me like put some input in and tell me wut they think i should do

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Go for it. It may be tough but in the end it will be worth it. You won't only be a better person for yourself but for your child as well. Don't get in your own way. You sound as if you know exactly what you want to do and what you feel is right, so do it and don't let any nay sayers discourage you. Good Luck:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Do what you have to in order to support yourself and your child. Job corps sounds like a great plan, and it sounds like you know that. Do what YOU feel is right.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Where is the baby's dad? If you think he could be trouble move now. Before the baby is born. He can't prevent that, but could make big trouble if you wait until after the baby is here. He has no rights until the baby is born. Once the baby is here he can petition for all kinds of rights. Including preventing you from taking the child with you to ND. If the baby is born there ND will have jurisdiction and dad will have to travel there to cause trouble.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Do what you think is right for you and your baby. Do not let anyone get you off track just because they offer to help. It's nice but you need to do what is best for you and the baby.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2008