So not hungry today:(

I am 31 weeks pregnant and I am not sick or anything, but just not hungry. I have been trying to get a craving for something by thinking of my favorite foods and I am just not diggin' it. Is this normal? I was ALWAYS hungry with my first pregnancy, but this one I eat about the same as I did before I got pregnant and sometimes I am just no hungry at all. I figured if I started to eat I would get an appetite...nope!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am the same way, I am not hungry at all, I am trying to eat healthy and walk my normal 3 miles, but sometimes when I am busy at work, it will be 4 or 5 hours before I realize I haven't eaten anything! I am trying to eat something every 3 hours, like an apple piece of cheese or yogurt but sometimes I am not in the mood for anything...
    TraceyB1

Answer by TraceyB1 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• well thats normal... and you should be happy about the fact that today you wont gain any weight ;)))
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am feeling that same way right now. I am not hungry and I cannot think of anything I am wanting to cook or make. Today has been horrible I have been just nit picking at things and cannot seem to get hungry. I go through my periods, some days not hungry the next day starved or something like that.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• m.robertson811 that was such a shallow thing for you to say, if you are so selfish that you dont want to gain weight for your baby to grow and be healthy then that is horrible!

but anyway to the OP Im the same way, sometimes i just make myself eat something small because the doctors told me that even if im not hungry the baby is :)
    Karen_evans60

Answer by Karen_evans60 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I was like that all this week!!

But i always settle on milk and saltine crackers ...dont ask me why lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• M.robertson811 always has an attitude and nothing nice to say but i got used to it and i ignore every little thing she says now don't let it get to you Karen

Anonymous

• Every pregnancy is as unique as each child. As long as you don't feel hungry and get the proper nutrition/vitamins, don't worry about how much is on your plate.
    burnsbct

Answer by burnsbct at 6:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• im 34 wks and sometimes i eat only once a day;i just lost my appetite;my dr said at least drink and eat crackers prolly since im almost due i don't get hungry
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 9:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 10:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

Jayzwife