Are you blessed?

Please share a blessing you have experienced.

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 4:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Blessings occur all the time, but most of us take them for granted. When I get a good parking spot at the grocery, I say thank you, Jesus! The more grateful I am, the more I seem to get blessed. Blessings don't have to be life changing to be a blessing. My husband, my parents, my children, my sisters, are big blessings. Having three meals a day and a bed to sleep in are blessings.
    burnsbct

Answer by burnsbct at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes and my biggest blessing was finally being able to truly see and appreciate my many blessings.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• im blessed with so many things... its unbelievable.

im married to man that loves me deeply even though i sometimes bitch at him. we have a healthy and beautiful lilttle daughter. my hubbys family is a blessing.. all of them are so kind and lovely. my family as well.. i think im just completely happy ... and blessed ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes, I am blessed with so much right now. I have a loving husband who loves me no matter what I do, which is alot inmy crazed pregnant state.. I've got 3 little blessings inside of me. I'm well, my husband's well and we're happier than we've ever been.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 5:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My husband and I were wanting to purchase a home. We knew our credit wasn't the greatest but just wanted to know what we needed to do to fix our credit. We had a meeting with a realtor to discuss our situation, when we arrived at the meeting the realtor told us things have changed. A financial advisor had looked over our information and told us that he had 5 lenders waiting to talk to us!!!!!!!!!! That was such a blessing. That's not all, we purchased a home with 20% equity in the home.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 5:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I lost my home, my bf, all my money etc... It made me depressed as heck.. but one look at my daughter made me push on to keep trying everyday... she is my blessing, without her, I don't know if I would have the strength to keep going everyday..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm absolutely blessed! I'd never be able to list all the things I've been blessed with.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yup I am.
    I was blessed with a husband who works his butt off for his family, he gives us his all.

Thats one.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Health, family, friends, education, a nice home, a job. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually secure. What else could I ask for?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My biggest blessing besides my awesome family & friends I would have to say is my being a breast cancer survivor. When I was diagnosed 5 years ago, I thought my world was over. Thru my biopsy I listened to my "Shout To The Lord" cd. without Having God in my life I would not have made it thru 2 surgeries, chemo, dr's visits, mammos every 6 months then yearly, radiation and the strenght and courage to tell ppl about my experiences. I now have the strenght to encourage to remind women about the impoarnce of getting mammos, to "argue" with them when the give me excuses...Yes God has blessed me a million times!! Thank you Jesus!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008