• In the Spotlight:

Did you have a blessed or nice Christmas?

Share why your Christmas was blessed (or nice).

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 4:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My my has Cancer and we had a very blessed Christmas. She gave me and my sister hand made quilts full of little hidden treasures she put on there for us along with her favorite verses. What a truely wonderful christmas it was.
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 6:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Blessed? if you call being dumped by SO, being left by my adult dd and her family to travel north to be with my other kids and leaving me alone and lonely and no way to cook anything blessed then sure. I'll count my true blessings some other time but xmas sucked for me this year. Thank goodness the new year starts soon.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• To: admckenzie
    I hate that your Christmas was such a let down for you...praying that many blessings will be in store for you in the new year!
    mamadita

Answer by mamadita at 5:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• The bad news is, my husband quit his job (but then again, I would have too if I were in his shoes)

The good news is, he got to be there Christmas morning with our toddler emerged from his bedroom to find Thomas the Tank Engine Wooden Railroad Set and all his trains set up under the tree...!!
    I'm blessed to have such an awesome son!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008