What does everybody think about the IUD birthcontrol?

I want to change from the pill to the IUD is this a good idea or not can i get some advise?

ray02ray

Asked by ray02ray at 5:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Health

• i just googled about it: http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/iudinfo.htm

so, after i read how exactly that thing works and after i read the "awareness" part, i rather stick with the bc pill. its less effort, less problems, less chance of getting pregnant. or just get the shot..
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I personally don't like it. All an IUD does is prevent a fertalized egg from implanting. Some do implant. babies have grown arounf IUD's, and some babies have had the IUD invade their body
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• To me they are abortion in a different form... The eggs are fertalized! Then they are stopped from implanting and ejected from the body... If it happened naturally it would be seen medically as a miscarriage. Because it's done unnaturally it's abortion... Now. I am pro choice but still don't like these!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2008