Did you get any NICE surprises for Christmas?

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 5:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• all the gifts I received were thoughtful but one knocked me out of my socks.
    I use a bag I brought back from turkey for my grocery shopping because im trying to save plastic and paper bags. as I open my gifts one was a black textile bag saying saving the world one bag at a time =) I love it
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 2:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I got a Wii Fit . That was a big surprise since I didn't get the treadmill I asked for.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• a NikonD40 camera
    Anonymous

• I got a very pretty watch and some other very thoughtful gifts from hubby!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My husband got me several gifts but also made me a romantic gift that was a list of things he loves about me. I cried. (I posted the full text on my journal) My Mom got me a video camera - total shocker to me. It was a great gift exchange a lot of happy folks. Hope everyone else had or is having a great holiday and starts 2009 off in a good mood :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:03 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes... a quiet day... the fire pager did not go off... first time on christmas in yrs...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• a HUGE coach bag, i can double as a diaper bag! I'm still excited about it! LOL
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Oh yes! I had wished for an iPod docking station with speakers so I could use my iPod instead of having it sit in a drawer going to waste - I hate carrying it around and using headphones....ick. Well, I got a radio alarm clock with an iPod docking in it so I can listen to my music while I am in my room and can wake up to my iPod music when the alarm goes off, if I wish....too cool!

I was also surprised with a new cordless keyboard and laser mouse that is compatible with my computer that has Vista on it - my old set wasn't and I kept having problems, but I never asked for a new set.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• A Flat Screen TV for my bedroom... My husband suprised me.... I was not expecting anything this year.. He is so good to me....
    jtklreese

Answer by jtklreese at 11:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My husband bought me a Laptop and a new watch. Also clothes, shoes bags, pj's and beautiful flowers. He also bought me perfume and the biggest of all

A NEW HOUSE!!!! which i obviously wanted and knew about lol but he is spending thousands and thousands of pound on it t decorate it the way i want :D

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2008