I posted somthing about DNA testing a few weeks ago

and a mother on here give me a site to go on and I found it but need to ask her more questions. OR if anyone on here that have done it can give me a good site to go on where they went and a little bit how fast there results came back thank..

*let me add that I didn't cheat its just to prove people wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi.. Why should you have to get a DNA test to prove people wrong. Not trying to start any drama. I had to go through something like that with my oldest son and his grandmother. I say this if they don't believe you then tell them to pay for a DNA test. If it is the father of your baby then I would tell him that you will see him in court for Child Support. Keep your head up and don't let anyone bully you into doing something or proving something that you already know in your heart..
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• usually 10-14 days...if its thru the court it can take up too 30 days or more!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol make the people who are wrong pay for it first off. then tell to pfffffffffft when you prove them wrong :)
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2008