Whom do you want?

You have been convicted of a crime and will be in prison for the next 20 years. There is no use appealing the judge's decision. You are in a private cell. The only person you can talk with is the person in the next cell. Anyone you want, living or dead, can be in the next cell. Whom do you want?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Shutterbugmama she would keep me laughing
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 5:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My best friend, we could talk for 20 years and not notice the time passing till they came to get us out!
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 5:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Adam Sandler. He is super hot and would keep me laughing
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 5:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My late mother in law, so I can get to know her and learn about my hubbys youth(all the stuff he forgot cuz it wasnt important then).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• someone with high degree of intelligence and a great sense of humor.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I deffently would have to pick Jesus,because I know I would always have someone to listen to me,and He would keep me from any harm,and who knows you better than Him.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I would pick my son. He is my strength and can pull me through anything and is the most positive person that I have ever met.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i wouldn't pick anyone to have to be in jail next to me. i would pick nobody.
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My dad. Although my dad may make me mad sometimes and I keep threatening about moving far way and he wont see me again, I dont mean it. He's like my best friend and the best dad all wrapped up in one. I just hope I dont do anything that bad where I'll be locked up for 20 years
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'd want Monique the comedian have yu ever seen I could of been your cel mate....shes great and she'd keep my spirits up even in that situation.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008