What's the best and worst present you got this year?

The worst present I got was a mellon baller. ;) My dh has a tradition of buying me a silly useless kitchen utensil for my stocking. lol

The best I got was my 5 year old made me a friendship bracelet out of yarn. Its about the cutest darn thing ever. And he made it all by himself. It will fall off my arm and he brings it to me and says "mom dont you wanna wear your bracelet" how sweet.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Worst were some socks my mil got me and they are all really bright colors. The fuzzy ones I loved and dont mind the colors, but she got me some to wear everyday and they were bright orange, green etc. I was like eww.

Answer by gemgem at 6:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Best: a jewlery box from DH. It mounts on the wall and has photos on the from of our wedding, us with my grand parents, and the day my son was born. I cried.

Worst: A book from a cousin about how to build your intellect which I basically took to mean "hear, you're stupid you should read this." It has one page entries on all of this pseudo intellectual crap! Not to mention I already know more about most of the topics than is in the stupid book. It really pissed me off.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Worst: 5 scratch off tickets that I didn't win a damn thing on.
    Best: my fiance is getting me a tattoo. He just has to save up some money for it since it's probably going to be around $100 and that's hard to do with a spoiled 1 year old.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008