what is your favorite thing you got for christmas?

just you mommy's...it'd be one long - butt list if you listed your kids! lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Back story..... While I was pregnant with my first 5 years ago, my fingers swelled up at my in laws. Took my diamond and wedding band off and my DH put it in his pocket. Stopped at gas station and pulled cash out of his pocket. Ring was gone forever.

This year my DH replaced it. Its a 1 carat diamond in the center, and 2 diamonds on each side weighing 1/2 carat total. The 2 on each side represent our 4 kids we have now.

Yeah, he got laid for that one! lol....
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 6:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I loved all the things my family got me. I really really like the cd my son bought, because it's an artist he really doesn't like, but he knows I LOVE this song on it, it has a lot of special meaning.

But I have to say, my favorite is the picture my dd gave me - it's the two of us on one side, mounted on paper with love, hope, happiness written around on it. On the other side is a poem she wrote me, talking about how scary and painful the world is, with war and death and everything, but how I'm a shield from the pain for her, and how I bring her comfort and make the tears go away. (my dh is military and has been deployed a lot / got home not too long ago, for reference to why the poem was about that sort of stuff.)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Man, I loved pretty much everything I got!

My sister got me this gray sweater that fits so well and feels so soft--one of my fav sweaters ever!

Love the giftcards because I was able to go buy myself some nice heels, and still have money left for some books from Borders.

My grandmother gave me something sentimental and special from her mother which was so sweet!

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• gift card to my grocery store and bath and body stuff!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 6:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008