Do you return your shopping carts to the appropriate places?

Was at the store earlier and wondered how many people actually return their carts to the cart corrals?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Shopping

• i do MOST of the time, but if its too sloshy or wet or rainy, ill try to put it where no one will have a problem with it even if its not in the corrals.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I try. But if I have to leave my toddler in the car to take a cart to a cart return spot that is three aisles away, forget it! I do make sure my cart won't roll away and hit another car though.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• yes, i ALWAYS do... and it makes me absolutely crazy when someone doesn't. i hate the excuse that some moms use that they have small kids. i don't care... stop being lazy
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I do too, most of the time, unless it's extremely nasty and I don't feel like walking my ass back to find a spot to put it. I like the idea Aldi's had with the quarter thing.... I wonder if that has helped any???
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I always do.

Answer by gemgem at 6:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I always do i cant stand those who dont it drives me nuts to pull into a spot only to find its got a damn cart in the way. I have chldren i know its a pain and you dont wana leave your kid in the car so dont you can push them in the basket to the corral and then carry them to the car.
    Anonymous

• i always do, especially here in germany. you actually have to use a 1euro coin to use the cart ;) (u get it back of course, when you return the cart)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• The majority of the time I do, unlike a few days ago there was too much snow in the area where you place the carts it wouldn't go in. I lodged it in there though...lol
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 6:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I do. it is good for you the walking and the guy that goes and pick up all the carts don't have to do it
    well we cut their jobs in half I guess.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• The majority of the time no, bad habit get it from my dad. But on a good day I would
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2008