Where are good places to look for scholarships?

I am 20 years old, a mother of one and looking to start school. One of the reasons I want to go to school is because of lack of money and there for am looking for scholarships to put me through. Any good ideas on where/how to find them? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• A lot depends on where you are going to school. The financial aide or student accounts office should be able to direct you to some. If you don't find any, there are always student loans and grants. Also check the fasfa website.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Fastweb.com has a bunch of different scholarships, some you have to write essays for, some are drawings. You have to fill out a profile so they can alert you for scholarships that match your interests. Find out from the school you are applying to if they have any scholarships. You should be able to qualify since you are in financial need
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have a non profit with a site dedicated to awards and grants. Here it is ,

http://www.mentorencourageliftandlove.org/AwardsGrantInfo.html

Hope this helps.
    tee182

Answer by tee182 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009