plastic surgery yes or no?

im watching a show on plastic surgery so i have to wounder
would you have it done and what would you have done if given the chance? Or are you against it and why?

I would so have it done if i could lol id get a little bit of lipo done and along with my nose i have always hated my nose.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm against it. Women need to be happy with themseves the way they are! We're all unique and beautiful.

That said, I think reconstructive surgery is ok...like if you're in a car accident and need something repaired or if you've just had triplets and want a tummy tuck so you're back to the way you started. I also think if something is causing you health problems its ok, like bad back from big boobs.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Me too- I'd get my nose. I have a deviated septum and got it fixed in high school, but the dr did a horrible job at it. I would love to do actual plastic surgery to fix it.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I say yes I'd have it done, if I could afford it.

If it was something I felt I needed to make myself feel more confident why not? I don't knock those who do either....well unless someone goes as far as looking like the cat woman then that's a little odd to me but that doesn't make me any better or them any less.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 6:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No way. I am happy with me the way nature intended.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 6:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• well i think if you need a nose job and its been your main focus your whole life, why would you want it to be a main focus...some people say they are againest it cause they dont see how one thing could be the problem in people's life.

do i need a tummy tuck? no...but i hate my stomach, its my main focus, i see it and cant accept it but i do not have the money to do it so i probably have to live with it, and im not saying its an easy way out, but its a start to a better accepting life.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'd get necessary surgery, like a breast reduction since I have back pain. But augmentations and alterations just seem too out of bounds for me.

anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Those shows scare me, but I still like to think I'll have boobs some day. Since I can't seem to grow any, I'm going to have to buy them.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'd get lipo for my stomach if i could afford it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am terrified of any type of surgery BUT if I wasnt so scared I'd have a tummy tuck after I knew I definitely didnt want anymore kids and I'd fix my chin, its so ugly!!
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm against it. too many health issues after plastic surgery.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2008